Confused

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
I have just had a very lonely day with bryan asleep except when eating or going to the loo. The only good part of the day was when our daughter debbie came over for a couple of hours. Also speaking to my sister on the phone for half an hour or so.
The carer came to put him to bed etc. (one we have not had before)she was brilliant with him and he was more awake and with it than he was all day. WHY .i, have no doubt that he will keep me awake half the night, whats the time, time to get up etc. Another glass of wine i think! I have never smoked. Wine is my comfort. Cannot eat chocolate,but do love Turkish Delight.
Thanks for reading this. Got it off my chest at least. Muriel

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Sorry to hear you had a lonely day Muriel. Hope tomorrow will be a bit better. I'm glad the carer was good with Bryan. This brings back memories of my dad's carers - he had so many come and go. One of them still visits 2 years after he died. Just to see if Mum is OK, now and again, bless him.
Take care.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It is very lonely Muriel, I do understand.
Stay on TP a bit more if you can. It`s the best social life you`ll have at this stage. :)

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Hello Muriel

Lewy body denmentia.

How do you know your hubby has this ?

Please do not go down the I shall pour myself a glass of, if I drink enough I will forget;) been there, done that, dont work.

Why, after all these years, suddenly, is lewy body mentioned so much.
When I posted in 2007, no one had even heard of it ???
Has it now become a fashion ?? For Doctors:(
Or do doctors know ??????????
Ditty Sh--- I was going to say Shoe shine, finger got stuck on keys, I must file my nails:p
Barb

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Tp

You do not want to know what I want to say.
We will leave it at that for now.

Last edited:

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Lewy body denmentia.

How do you know your hubby has this ?

Please do not go down the I shall pour myself a glass of, if I drink enough I will forget;) been there, done that, dont work.

Why, after all these years, suddenly, is lewy body mentioned so much.
When I posted in 2007, no one had even heard of it ???
Has it now become a fashion ?? For Doctors:(
Or do doctors know ??????????
Ditty Sh--- I was going to say Shoe shine, finger got stuck on keys, I must file my nails:p
Barb

Hi Barb, according to the !brain! doctor as i call him. Who has come out 3 times to see bryan. He has symptons of all 3. I did look the fact sheets up yesterday and he certainly has a lot of all 3 deseases. Dozing off at the drop of a hat. Sleeping most of the day, but aw ful nights. Imagining all sorts etc. His voice does seem to change at times.Depressed, confused, cross etc.Need i go on!
I am glad i have joined TP . It is such a comfort to know i am certainly not alone. Muriel

Christin

Jun 29, 2009
Somerset
I am sorry you had a lonely day too, hopefully today is better for you. I guess that's why I like logging on to TP so much. Although I do go out, we have sitters and my son and husband stay in sometimes, its when its just me and FIL that its so lonely, just the fact that the conversation just round and round in circles. He shadows me all day, has to know where I am and what I'm doing. So, sometimes its easier to sit with the TV on and read etc. We all went out yesterday, for a drive and a visit to a garden centre, had tea and cake :), but today I'm not sure he knows who I am. Best wishes to you x

Last edited:

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya

Hello Murial, i`m also sorry you had such a day and this is such a lonley disease in many ways, please continue to "log on " to TP as i know it brings such comfort and friendship to us all, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxxx