im now 16 and mum has got worse from pick disease

Lauraa

Jan 13, 2010
nottingham
hey guys i havent been on this in a while, But i wrote my story about my mum going in hospital on my birthday and her having pick disease, its now months on i have passed my exams and hopefully have made mum proud! i had my prom last month and mums care home made me feel very special by organising a astin martin and baloons and stuff. It has been over 2years now since my mum went in a care home and she has slowely deteriated and she no longer speaks, Although it is hard to see her like that i know that she is happy in her own world, I am the proudest daughter and couldnt of asked for a better mum. I am so greatful for how much shes done for me and miss her deeply. Although i am now coming too terms with the illness she is still my mum and i will always try to make her proud!

danny

Sep 9, 2009
cornwall/real name is Angela
Hi Laura,good to hear from you again.Well done for passing your exams:)

The home your mum is in sounds lovely.

What are your future plans Laura,are you going to college etc.

Best wishes, Angela.

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Laura, hi
Well done for passing your exams, I do admire you for getting down to work and doing so well, wonderful and I hope you go on to do what you really want to do in life, I wish you good luck.
Thank you for passing on the news about your mum, I am so very sorry to hear that she is not able to talk to you but I'm sure she is proud as punch of you. What a lovely reaction from her care home to you for your prom, they must be so fond of you, it says a lot about how you are with your mum and others, well done you.
Do take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing.
With love from Jo

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
Hi Laura. That's beautiful! Your Mum must be so proud of you. Well done for passing your exams. Your Mum's lucky to have such a lovely daughter.

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Laura congratulations on passing exams and for being such a mature caring daughter, your mum must be a very special lady to have such a very special daughter, any photos of your prom night love Pam

Lauraa

Jan 13, 2010
nottingham
hiya, yeah ive just uploaded a photo of me in my prom dress as my profile photo. Thankyou very much for all your kindness. I am planning on doing some sort of fundraising with sponsers, so i will let you know how it comes along x

duncang

Mar 2, 2010
Oxford
Congratulation

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your exciting news, you are a fantastic example to us all and a great person.

Kind Regards

Duncan

DozyDoris

Jan 27, 2009
Suffolk
Hi Laura, it's really good to hear from you again, and what a wonderful send off you had to your prom :)
lots of love from Jane xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
A big WELL DONE for passing your exams Laura. The home did you proud by providing you with an Aston Martin to take you to the prom. That's wonderful. The profile photo is beautiful and so are the others.

Love

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne Paterson