drunk in charge of wheelchair

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Hate to admit but tonight I was.Trev dressed in hawian shirt, straw hat . and I in sarong and not much eles, charging threw village in wheelchair to get home in time for carers to help me put Trev to bed, thought i had missed them , so did my best, then they arrived and were in hysterics at trevs night gear, hawian shirt, and flower in his hair,, a good time was had, I am looking after children now who are playing some horrendous game on x box, could not tempt them to monopoly, think i am getting old, we have had another good night, think i could get used to this, suppose i should be responsible now , but am in party mood, goodnight love Pam

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Pam, hi
Have a lovely night with the children, great company! after what sounds life a wonderful party, fantastic!!!
Don't keep them up too late.
Cheers, Jo

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Good on yer Pam. I bet you weren't that drunk;) I could just picture the pair of you in you Hawaiian gear. It's a bit cold though no wonder you were running:D

Sleep tight and hope you have some paracetamol for tomorrow:rolleyes:

Love

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
hahaha.gif

Sounds like a good laugh, more of those dos are needed, keep you going, love Pauline xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
What a wonderful couple you are, especially you for giving Trev chance to party with you. I wish we had a pic though :p.

I bet the children enjoyed being with you.

Are you resting today ;)

Bristolbelle

Aug 18, 2006
Bristol
Brilliant!!!

I used to hve a friend who was in a spinal rehabilitation unit. His best mate suffered form dwarfism and they used to go out drinking. One night his mate was riding on his lap (paraletic) and the story goes that he could not see ahead. The home he we in was on a bend at the top of a steep hill. Needless to say they are supposed to have careered past it and down over the hill. So say his mate ended up on top of a hedge and he was firmly planted in it! I was not there, but having been out drinking with this hapless pair several times I have to say it sounds very plausible.

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
I used to hve a friend who was in a spinal rehabilitation unit. His best mate suffered form dwarfism and they used to go out drinking. One night his mate was riding on his lap (paraletic) and the story goes that he could not see ahead. The home he we in was on a bend at the top of a steep hill. Needless to say they are supposed to have careered past it and down over the hill. So say his mate ended up on top of a hedge and he was firmly planted in it! I was not there, but having been out drinking with this hapless pair several times I have to say it sounds very plausible.

This sounds like an episode of "Last of the Summer Wine" :D:D

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
kids where batting whilst playing virtual wars, so unplugged x box and said lets make it real and gave them both bucket of wet clothes , not sure who had most fun them or me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa