Trevs been out on the raz

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Today was our daughters 30 birthday, and she so wanted her dad to be part of celebrations. 6.30 not looking good Trev agitated but i said lets do it and off we went to little Italian we always frequented. so glad we did Trev ate us all under the table, prawn cocktail, fillet steak and gallons of fresh juice, the staff were so pleased, never thought they would see Trev there again, just put him to bed fully clothed because i cannot undress him single handed, but what does it matter, we have all had a lovely evening and the owner would not give us a bill, think i might risk it again, Trev enjoyed the atmosphere. Monday when he had the siezure , never imagined dining out ever again,oh and I gorged my self too and an odd glass of vino, had my hair done for occasion, those who have met me will not believe i have straight shiny hair ,well for a day, will wake up like poodle tommorow, but it was nice while it lasted, kept flicking it at Trev and he smiled,nice to have a happy post for a change love Pam

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Oh Pam what a happy birthday for your daughter and a wonderful day for you and a special dad day for your Trev, fantastic and I'm thrilled for you all.
Best wishes for many more good hair days, Jo

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Pam,

I didn't know that Trev had a seizure this week. I must have missed your post. I am so pleased that you all had a wonderful evening at the Italian place. I remember the owner wouldn't accept you paying the last time - you must be very well thought of!!:) These times are so precious with the family sharing times like this with Trev. Happy memories.

Straight hair eh!! I spend all my time trying to get some curl in mine:rolleyes:

Love

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
hi Pam thats just great so pleased you and Trev had a good night may you both have many more love larivy

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Straight SHINY hair - and I am forever trying to put curl, body and shine into mine. I think you look lovely with your curls but a change is as good as as a rest.

It all sounded wonderful, Pam; so pleased you have had a wonderful evening and your daughter will remember her 30th with her Dad celebrating along with the rest of you.

Love

jc141265

Sep 16, 2005
Australia
Great to hear Pam! What a happy picture to think of Trev falling asleep fully clothed with a nice full belly and a lovely evening to dream about!

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Well done, Pam.:)

I'm glad you ane Trev had such a lovely evening, and how kind of the restaurant owner to make it even more special for you.

Love,

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Oh Pam, I'm so pleased you had a lovely night out. Your hair looked wonderful as it is, can't imagine it straight! :). I'm so glad Trev's appetite was good too. Um, what happened about your daughter's Hawaian outfit, or have I got my wires crossed? Love x

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Thanks all for being so pleased for us, he is non the worse for his adventure, Carers car broke down , this morning so was glad Trev was ready dressed this morning, a few creases wont hurt for day. Deborah you have not got it wrong Sarah is having an Hawian aloha party on Saturday with marquee 5ft plastic palm trees, gas heaters, fancy dress is not optional, so have searched cupboards for Trevs silly shirt with parrots . bananas etc, and i shall be wearing some old hippy cheesecloth gear,hope it does not rain and that Trev is on good form,at 8oclock i am bringing grandchildren and a few others to stay here for the night, then the partying will really begin. just hope she has warned neighbours.one neighbour is stone deaf , think this is going to be 1 occasion she is thankful.. will take photos and just maybe one day manage to post them, out twice in a week what a part animal Trevs turning into. mind you he always was, love Pam