Hospital killing my Husband!

roseplum

Mar 4, 2010
Sadly the hospitals dont have the number of staff required to help those who need promting to eat, or more than that, actual feeding. And regarding incontinence, patients are often left with no help to get to the toilet when needed, leading to incontinence, which cannot be helped.

It all boils down to money :mad:

pete kelly

Jan 14, 2010
Sunny South Devon near Torbay
hospital

Tyjane. So sorry to hear your distress with reference to the hospital. 9 weeks ago I posted my last tag about my Susie, who sadly had to go to a mental assessment hospital in Newton Abbot,where i live, Susie is still there and very poorly, the level of love, care,and consideration being shown to her is remarkable, all the staff are so kind, considerate not only Susie but to me and my daughters,Susie is still pacing around allday and evening she has a nurse with her 24 hours a day, she is also in a lot of pain and distress, the consultant in talks with myself are constantly trying to improve her well being,she has not eaten for 5 weeks,yet they do not give up in trying to give her nurishment,we know Susie has a limited time left as her weight has dropped considerably,but the hospital could not do anymore than they are doing ,I pray you sooner than later get the same level of care for your loved one