Worried about John

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
My heart goes out to you Hazel. I send my sincere condolences and deepest sympathy. It was obvious to all that you loved each other very much. Thinking of you. Izzy x

mowood

Dec 27, 2009
West Yorkshire
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Hazel. My deepest condolences to you. I hope you can take strength from knowing that John is no longer suffering. My thoughts are with you. x

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dearest Hazel, just returned to TP.

Never did I imagine that your post was the first one I would see.

My heart goes out to you at this time. Your dear John is now at peace. Stay strong dear friend and in time you too will find some peace. Still 'day by day'. Love 'hugs sent to comfort you.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Hazel

It has been a long road for you both, and while John is now at peace, I think your own peace will be a while yet.

Best wishes for the time to come, it will never be easy but you know there is nothing more you could have done and that you were there to ensure that John had the best care all along.

xxx

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Hazel,

I'm so very sad at John's passing. Please accept my sincere condolencies. Please stay with us Hazel, you have people here who care about you a great deal.

All my love,

TinaT

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
Dear Hazel

I was so saddened to read your post.

I am glad his suffering from this terrible disease is over and he is at peace.

You are in my thoughts as you grieve for your husband, you did everything you could for him and your love showed in everything you wrote.

My sincere condolences to you.

Love Janet

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Dear Hazel,
We are so sorry to hear your news. John is now at peace and I hope you will start to heal soon, as he would want you to.

Our condolences to you.

Love
Joanne and Rudi

Grommit

Apr 26, 2006
Doncaster
Very very sorry to hear the news.

Please accept the condolences of myself and Jean. John's trial is now over and he is at rest.

It's a time of great sorrow for you and after your support, understanding and care over the years the end has come very swiftly.

Our thoughts are with you.

Love,

Derek and Jean.

Clive

Nov 7, 2004
Hi Hazel

Thank you for posting your news. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Very best wishes for the future.

Clive

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dear Hazel - I am sorry to hear this sad news. You love for John has shone through all your posts and I am pleased you could be with him at the end.

Pollyanna

Jul 8, 2008
Hazel

I would like to add my condolences too.

I may not know you, but I have followed your posts and learnt so much from you both.

Polly

Tina

May 19, 2006
So sorry

Dear Hazel,

I don't know if you remember me...I used to post on TP some years ago about my aunt and since she passed away have been more or less a silent reader of a few threads now and again, yours being one of them.

Karen (Tender Face) alerted me to John's deterioration a few days ago. I am so very sorry and my deepest sympathy and condolences go out to you at this sad time. The knowledge that you did all you could and were with him throughout will provide consolation sometime in the future. At the moment, it's probably too early for that. You will be in many people's thoughts as you face these difficult days, and I wish you strength and courage to get through them, kindhearted people around you to look after you when you need company and blessed silence when you need that, too. Your love for John always shone through every one of your posts.

Thinking of you and sending caring thoughts.
Tina

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I am so very sorry for your loss Hazel. Please accept my sincere condolences. I wish you strength for the time ahead.

Love

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
How beautiful that you are still held in thoughts by so many whose lives you have touched ..... and Tina says what I am struggling to do so beautifully :

You will be in many people's thoughts as you face these difficult days, and I wish you strength and courage to get through them, kindhearted people around you to look after you when you need company and blessed silence when you need that, too. Your love for John always shone through every one of your posts.

Please, lean on your TP friends, past and present, for all the support you need now.

Sending you my sympathy, my love and concern and whole-hearted support in whatever way I can for the difficult days ahead .... and some semblance of peace ....

Love, Karen, x