Support (and prayers) for John and Hazel (Skye)

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Hi Kaz, thanks for passing on the message.

Hi Hazel,

I am so sorry to hear that John is poorly, my heart goes out to you both, keep strong, you are both in my prayers.

Love
Cate xxxx

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hi

Dear Hazel, John and family, may all our strenth on here be yuor strenth during this time, thinking and praying for you all, lots of love, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxx

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Hazel

Sorry to hear that John is in hospital. Thinking of you both at this time.

Take care of yourself too.

Fiona

Bronwen

Jan 8, 2010
Bristol
Thank you Karen for keeping us up to date.

My thoughts are with Hazel and John at this very stressful time and I hope all our love and good wishes will help them both.

love
Bronwen

angela.robinson

Dec 27, 2004
Sad news that John once again is cause for grave concern,lets hope that recovers from this setback as he has done countless times before .
sending you much love.
Angela.xxxxx

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
So sorry to hear of johns illness
thinking of you and your family and wishing john a speedy recovery

donna x

twinone

May 19, 2008
england
So sorry to hear that John is in hospital. I hope he is comfortable and well looked after.

My thoughts are with you both.

Love
Janet

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
I'm so sorry to hear this news..thanks Karen for keeping us updated.

Hoping that John is comfortable today, Hazel, and that you are taking some time to eat and sleep.

Thinking of you both.

Love xx

Grommit

Apr 26, 2006
Doncaster
Tender Face, thanks for the info on John and Hazel.

My thoughts go to both of them at this difficult time.

Hazel has helped me many times in the past and it is sad to learn that her own needs are very great at the moment.

Very best wishes to you and John, Hazel, and I hope everything turns out well for you.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thank you all so much for your kind words, you have moved me to tears.

Sadly the news is not good. The consultant told me this morning that John was not reaponding to treatment, and he felt it would be kinder to let nature take its course. I had to agree, John has been fighting for breath for two days, and it's agonising to watch. One lobe has collapsed. He has been given 48 hours, + or -.

He is being treated with every possible kindness as am I. But everyone is devastated. John had been choking a bit on his food, but nothing too serious. This has come out of the blue, the staff at the home are devastated, as are all the family.

Thank you Karen for posting, and once again, thank you all.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I am so terribly sorry to hear your news Hazel. Nothing could have prepared you for this. Sending my kindest thoughts for peace and strength for you both. Izzy x

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Hazel, this news so saddens me. I pray that you will dig deep and find strength and comfort. You have lots of friends here on TP who will be thinking of you and supporting you. xxxxxxx

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Dear Hazel,
So so sorry to hear this devastating news. Big (((hugs))) and hoping all our prayers and good wishes may help you through this very sad and stressful time.

God bless x