need a hug

crazyjude

Nov 30, 2007
Yorkshire UK
thankyou so much to you all!!.. i logged on this morning feeling miserable and was overhwelmed by all your supportive messages. A day at a time i spose?? THANKYOU!!

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
Yes. A day at a time. I'm glad you managed to get some comfort from the messages on here. Everyone's rooting for you.

Take Care.

Love sal xx

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
sending you my condolences so pleased the end was peaceful for him and your family love larivy

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Please accept my sincere condolences too. I am so sorry for you and your family and wish you strength in getting through this very difficult time.

Fenners

May 5, 2010
Essex
I am thinking of you - i know how much you will be hurting, sincere sympathy to you and your family - big hugs x

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
I am so sorry to read of your loss
Please take care of yourself and I hope you have family and friends to support you at this sad time

Love Julie xx

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Hello again - I'm so pleased to hear that you felt supported and that your dad looked peaceful. Let us know how the next few days go...? (((Crazyjude)))

Enigma266

May 15, 2010
I may be new but I read your story and it brought tears to my eyes. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Please accept my sincere condolences. I am glad that your father looked peaceful. I am sure you will be aware that Talking Point is here for you in your bereavement should you have the need.

Love

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Crazyjude, your dad is at peace now, his sufferings over.

But I bet you still need hugs, so I'm sending you a big one.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Love,