Goodbye Dad

suejb

Dec 22, 2009
My dear Dad died this morning in hospital. I am heartbroken and full of tears but thank God that he's free at last from such a cruel disease. My heart goes out to all of you who are still caring for your loved ones and struggling to get them the care they need. This forum has been a real source of strength to me. Thanks to everyone.

sussexsue

Jun 10, 2009
West Sussex
So sorry to hear about your Dad.

Hopefully over the coming months you can start to remember the person who was really your Dad and not the person that AD stole from you.

Wishing you all the best for the hard days ahead.

(((((((hug)))))))

Sue

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Hello Sue,
Please accept my sincere condolences. I hope you can find the strength to see you through this difficult time.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
So sorry to hear about your dad, Sue.

Please accept my sincere condolences. Keep posting if you feel the need...TP is always here for you.

Love xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Sue,

I am so sorry for your loss Sue and hope that you will accept my sincere condolences. It was good to hear that Talking Point has been a source of strength to you and I hope it will continue to be a source of strength in your loss.

Love

bigtom

Sep 19, 2009
bolton lancs
so sorry your dad has passed away sue, he is now at peace and free from this terrible illness, sincere condolences from tom and sylvia to you and your family.

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
Dear Sue
So sorry to read that your dad has passed away. He is at peace now and free of this awful disease. Pleased to read that TP has been a strength to you- we will always be here when if you need us in the future

Love Julie xx

gill@anchorage5

Apr 29, 2007
Southampton
Thinking of you

Thinking of you at this difficult time.

I lost my own lovely Dad four months ago and know what you must be going through right now.

Love

Gill x

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
May I join the others in saying how very sorry I am to hear of your loss. Its good to know that TP has helped you through the journey and I do hope that you can continue with us.

wispa

Nov 5, 2009
I was so sorry to read of your loss.

Your lovely Dad is now free of all pain and distress.

Please take care of yourself at this very difficult time.

XXX

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
I hope that knowing others hold you in their thoughts & prayers helps just a little at this sad time. May all the memories of the happy times you had with your Dad before the onset of this awful illness sustain you in the days to come.
Sending you a hug.
Mo
x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petal705