How bad can it get!

MGB

Jun 26, 2008
Shrewsbury
Not mum she is fine in the care home now. Had started sleeping all day and being awake at night but they have got her back to normal now.

Its me - i have despession my husband has left me. He left me with the 2 dogs and the Jack Russel went mad and nasty. So i put them both up for rehoming. I missed having a dog so now have a 5 month old ressue pup called Bouncer. Shes helping me cope.

Attachments

• Bouncer 001.jpg
    Bouncer 001.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 264

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It sounds bad for you Rach.
Relationships are hard enough to make a success of but additional stresses only add to marital problems. I`m so sorry.
But depression needs help and I hope you have the wherewithall to ask for it.
xx

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Hi Rach,

I'm sorry to hear about your husband leaving, as though you didn't have enough to cope with.

I had to rehome our lab last year when he was only 8 months because I didn't have the time or energy for him and it was a sad experience. I also thought I'd have to rehome the border terrier but I had no takers so I kept her and I'm so glad I did because she's no trouble now the lab has gone.

I do think it's helpful to have pets around. They are so therapeutic (as well as troublesome!) and Bouncer looks a gorgeous girl.

I hope she gives you lots of pleasure and love especially while you are understandably so unhappy. Tough times for you, please don't be afraid to ask your GP for help and remember we are always here for you.

Take care xx

MGB

Jun 26, 2008
Shrewsbury
Thanks I do see my GP and yes Bouncer is ace she went to see mum in the care home yesterday and was realy good with them all. She is Border Collie x Pec hmm mind wonders about that!