A petition 10 Downing Street

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
I've emailed a link to the petition to everyone in my address book, including my MP, my MP's assistant, the local Councillors and a few others involved in the world of care. Well, not everyone but those who might be interested enough to sign.

So far, the MP and MP's asst haven't signed up, nor have the so-called professionals, but the local councillors have.

Well done, Mark. 77 signatures and counting.

Last edited:

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
Mark,

Your petition now has 97 signatures, including yourself.

All you need now are three more people who care, and who are able and willing to sign up, then you will have achieved ... more than many other petitions have achieved. All within such a short space of time, only a few days since your petition was launched.

Thanks, Mark.

A link to Mark's petition, for all who have not yet signed up to support Mark and his petition about care in care homes.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Carewithinhomes/#detail

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I've signed too and it has been confirmed that it has been added to the list but I can't see it yet.

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Well the petition is gathering some names now just wish i could get more it seems to have stood still need it to get upto 500 names so it makes an impact....Again thanks to those that have signed it...

Mark