A petition 10 Downing Street

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
Well done, Mark - 21 signatures already!

Re. Sandy's question - it's info that should be kept private!

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Regarding privacy, it's a moot point when something is posted on a public website.

Besides, the name E J Blues refers to the movie "The Blues Brothers" as Elwood is part of a tribute band. Even his web name is part of the tribute - the two brothers were Elwood and Jake Blues, played by Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi.

So it's not like Mark is giving a lot away.

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
Then I apologise.

I didn't know all that then .... but I do now.

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/privacy

I was just curious if there was any requirement for a petition generator to give their 'real' name as I always assumed that I had to give my real name when I signed a petition.

And the names of the signatories are displayed.

As Mark's mum's case has been in the news so much, it just surprised me not to see his name on the petition :confused:

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
But are the names of the signatories their real names? Who knows - I don't.

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Hi all right i want to clear something up here this petition is 100% genuine and i feel a little here that some of you think i could be some kind of fraud. Right i used to be Mr Mark John Moore. I am in a Blues Brothers tribute show and a long time ago we had an attournys letter form Dan Aykroyd and the John Belushi estate and they wanted us to stoip doing our show. We spoke to our solicitor and they said the only way round it was to change our names by deedpoll so thats what we did. As of the last 15 years i am now Elwood J Blues. When i joined Tp i didnt use the name Elwood Blues as i thought i may get some folk thinking i was joking around so i used my previous name,

I will sign the petition for my Mum and this is no way a wind up and thats how i feel the comment of me not signing it i just didnt think i was allowed to but i will now...

Mark

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
Well done, Mark - I've just checked your petition and you're up to 49 signatures already.

Great!

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Thank you all for your support i feel so strong about this and ive signed it but its not showing up for some reason ive just had enough with neglect and it seems its a lot of Alzheimers and Dementia sufferes this is happening to.

And i WILL end i will fight all the way on this if we hav'nt all had enough of this disease but we have to contend with this too enough is enough...

Mark(E J Blues)

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Not too late

Although I see the closing date is 15th October and today is the 16th, I have signed and so has Jack. We have had confirmation that our names are added to the petition.
At first our signatures weren't showing but now they are. Love Pauline xx

Last edited:

Stephen Hants

Jan 2, 2007
hampshire
There is an AZ campaign to email your local MP about improving Care in the UK and getting something in the 2010 election manifestos. Putting pressure on local Mps with your own story can also help.