My Lovely Mam.

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
My lovely, sweet mam passed away this morning, and I am so distraught because I never managed to be with her, the hospital rang me at 6:10, and I didnt arrive until 6:50, because I live about 35 mins from hospital, and she had already passed away, i really wanted to be with her and am finding unbearable now that there were only the nurses there. She had been very, very poorly for 11 days, not eating/drinking and yesterday when i was with her, she seemed so frightened and seemed to call out, and thats all I could do was stoke her brow and hold her hand. She is at peace now, I pleaded with God to take her yesterday ( i am not particularly religious) but I just wanted the pain & suffering to stop for her. Now I feel empty & heartbroken that my lovely mam has finally gone...... Hopefully to a much better place than she has been the last 15years.. Love & hugs for all your support over the years... Sleep peacefully my lovely, lovely mam xxxxxxxx

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Dear Rosie so sorry you have lost your dear mum, I know how devastated you must feel.

Take comfort in knowing she is at peace now.

Love Linda x

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
Dear Rosie
Your feelings are natural. Whatever the circumstances of your Mums' parting, nothing can prepare you. Thinking of you.
Regards Hazel

Michele

Oct 6, 2007
Dear Rosie,

I am so so sorry to hear of your sad news.

A big (((hug)) to you.

Take care of yourself.

Love
Michele
xx

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Sad news Rosie. My heart goes out to you. I understand why you feel sad that you were not there, but take heart. It may have been your Mum's choice to spare you any further anguish at her passing.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

Strength and courage for the days ahead.

Love

Mameeskye

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Rosie

I am so sorry to read of your news Rosie and I hope you will accept my deepest sympathy. May your mother rest in peace and may you find the strength to get through the coming days Rosie.

Talking Point is here for you in your sorrow and grief should you have the need.

Love

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Aww Rosie, I am so deeply sorry to hear you have lost your Mam, she is at peace now though and would want you to be glad for her now she is out of the pain and distress, love and hugs Pauline xxx

mum of two

Oct 3, 2008
beccles
Dear Rosie,
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. Mum's are a big partof our lives. It is hard not to be there at the end, but i think in spirit we are. I lost my mum this march she had Vascular Dementia & renal faliure. It sure is hard without her there is a beig hole in my life. I know that you will get alot of surpport on here .
take care
Mandy

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Rosie, heartfelt sympathy to you on the loss of your mother. Please take care of yourself now. Thinking of you and sending you very sincere condolences.
Love Deborah x

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Rosie,

Sorry to hear your sad news.

I hope precious memories of your mum comfort and bring you peace.

Deepest Sympathy
and Caring Thoughts,

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
Thank you for all your love & hugs, much appreciated x x x it has helped me to read the posts & i am happy my mam is free from the terrible illness that engulfed her life & left her with nothing, but also very sad that my mam has gone forever. X x