Mum: Not long to go now

Iainwh

me and my Dad got a phone call about 1:30 this afternoon. The nurse said that Mum had taken a turn for the worse. So me and my dad thought it was game over. We got to the hospital and Ma just needed another dose smack. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
I watched my dad go through similar.

Once his pain was managed properly only then he showed no signs of discomfort.

I hope that your mum can rest comfortably and be painfree until it's her turn to go.

Caring Thoughts,

Iainwh

Hi Guys,

My Mum passed away today about 4:20. My Nan was there and so were my Mum's sisters. me and my Dad went out to get a drink and as we ordered it my Auntie phoned me and told us to come back. When we got back she had gone.

I told my Nan and Grandad to come and get her. I hope they heard me.

Thanks for your help over the years guys. Iain.

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Thinking of you. Your lovely mum is beyond suffering now and I wish you and your family sincere condolences on your loss.

Vonny xx

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Ian

So sorry to hear your news,my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time,take care Marian x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
So sorry to read your news. My sincere sympathy and condolences to you and your family. Izzy x

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Sincere condolences to you and your family on your loss.

Take Care,

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Iain, please accept my condolences on the loss of your mother. It was impressive to know how many of your family were at or near her bedside at the end, including you and your dad. She must have felt loved right to the end.