My lovely mum, rip.

kizzy10

Aug 28, 2008
My mum passed away on monday 3d aug at 2.34pm peacefully at home
with me and my sister holding her hands. May she now be out of pain and confusion.

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Kizzy - you must be very sad but so pleased that you could keep her at home and hold her hands and see how peaceful she was. I am sure she is no longer confused or in pain and will watch over you both now all your lives.

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
I'm so sorry Kizzy. You are right, she has is out of her pain and confusion, and can now rest in peace. I hope this at least brings you some comfort.

Take care

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
So sorry to hear of your sad loss Kizzy but hopefully, as you say, your mother is now out of pain and at peace.

Love and (((HUGS)))

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Dear Kizzy, so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure it is the end she would have wanted, at peace and with her daughters holding her hands.

Vonny xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Kizzy

I am so sorry to hear that your mum has passed away but pleased that you and your sister were able to be with her. It is heart-wrenching because she was so young:(

My deepest sympathy is with you and your sister at this time of sadness. I am sure you know that TP is here to support you in your grief should you ever have the need.

Love

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
Dear Kizzy
So sorry to read of your loss.Your mum is at peace now.I hope you have the strength to get through the times ahead. Don't forget TP will always be here for you?

Love Julie xx

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear Kizzy,

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your mother.

It must be a comfort to know that she passed away peacefully, holding her daughters' hands and that she is now beyond any pain or confusion.

Take care,

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Kizzy

So sorry to hear about your mum,s passing,glad that it was peaceful and that you were with her,take care Marian xx

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Kizzy,

I am sorry for your loss.

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Caring Thoughts,

Love Taffy.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello kizzy..

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Mum's passing sounded peaceful....I'm sure you can take comfort from being with her .

Love xx