Update on Lionel

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Dear Connie

I am so sorry and sad to hear of your brother's death and wish you long life.

Thinking of you at this very sad time.

Lots of love

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Connie...

"The candle has gone out..but only because the dawn has broken"

Thinking about you and your brother's family. Take care of yourself, now!

Love xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Connie

Sending you deepest sympathy Connie and wishing you continued strength to cope with the next steps of your journey.

Love and a (((HUG)))

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dear Connie:
So sorry to hear this news. What a sad time for you at a time when you are not well yourself.

Take care - lots of love Jan

Amber 5

Jan 20, 2009
Berkshire
Dear Connie

What timing! So sorry to hear of your brother's passing. Glad you were able to see him and hug him though and the family were there for you and you for them. Such sadness around at the moment. My thoughts are with you.
love and hugs,
Gill xxx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Connie

I'm so sorry to read of Barry's death. I know you were determined to visit him yesterday, and thankfully you were in time to give him a hug, and comfort his wife.

I hope the journey hasn't been too exhausting for you -- though you must be so pleased that you did it. I hope you're taking it easy today.

Love and hugs,

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Connie

I was so sorry to hear your news, even though is was expected it is still upsetting.
You know I feel for you having just gone through the loss of my brother.

Please take time for yourself and rest.

Much love to you and my sympathy to your brothers family.
Love Roseann xx

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Connie

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Love and strength to you and your family. You are dealing with so much at the moment. My heart goes out to you.

Love

Mameeskye

zoet

Feb 28, 2008
Macclesfield, Cheshire
Oh Connie, what a terrible time you are having. Im so sorry to hear of your brothers passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and and your family.xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Thank you so much for your messages of support and condolence.
So very much appreciated.

Lionel had major seizure this morning, so I have been at the care home all day. No more developed, and he is quite stable tonight.

I had a good friend (margaret101) with me today for support.
I realise I just cannot do everything by myself, although with this forum "you are never alone".

Again, many thanks.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Oh dear, Connie, how much more?

I hope Lionel is OK now, with no more seizures.

Well done Margaret for taking care of Connie. I only wish I was nearer.

Love and hugs to you both, and to Lionel too, of course.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Oh dear Connie I am so sorry to hear about Lionel having this seizure:( Thank goodness he is stable but my heart goes out to you because you are really facing serious challenge all around you at the moment:(

Sending love and a (HUG)

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Friends

Connie - I'm just so glad you have someone with you (M101) when you need it, in person, & so glad we have here too - sorry to hear you have so very much to contend with - I can't imagine losing a sibling - parents are tough to loose, & spouses - but brothers & sisters are just always there. Any news on the arrangements or is that on hold because of Lionel??

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Connie.

It`s good news to hear Lionel is calm tonight, calm and stable, I hope he stays that way.
Love xx

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Connie

Hope Lionel is doing alright after his seizure,and i hope you are feeling abit better,glad you had a friend with you,thinking of you and all your family at this sad time take care Marian xx