Update,no rinse shampoo.

beech mount

Sep 1, 2008
Manchester
We have just tried the above product,it appears to leave the hair clean but with little "body".Apoint to watch is that it has the consitancy of water so without care will run into eyes,
however,this is my first attempt so no doubt i will improve
in time!
Best wishes,
John.

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Hi John,

I send off for a dozen and some bed bath wipes too. I've annexed a couple of packets for myself for Glastonbury festival. We haven't tried them on mum yet, that is the first thing we shall do when she's out of hospital.

Thanks for that warning, we'll make it a two man job the first time we try it.

Vonny xx

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi John

If you find the hair 'flat', try using a damp flannel to wipe over the hair after you've used the shampoo and before you dry the hair. Sometimes I do this with Mum. She has very fine hair which can have a tendency to be quite greasy so I don't use conditioner but sometimes even just the shampoo can leave her hair flat. The damp flannel trick seems to improve this.
Regards

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Just get a bucket

Bend head forward, use a jug, wet hair. Rub shampoo in, rinse.
OK, not that easy. But it works.

Barb X

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Lot of people are frightened of the water. You can't assume that what works for one person will work for another.

John - I'm glad you got the opportunity to try it. The stuff I have is quite thick so I imagine they've changed the formulation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moniqueishere