hystarectamy

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
hi all had op on thursday at 10-15 am back home saturday at 1-30pmhad a loan out for ths as i was in so much pain and wanted bob to be wth me etc--cost 5 and a half thousand pounds came back from theatre when i awoke crying in pain- nusre said press your morfine braclett i did - this went on for over an hour in the end i was moeaning so loud one nurse said you have to try and help yourself as sh touched my arm and i let out a cry it cant hurt when i tough your i said no i just happened to have a contraction of pain then after an hour they managed to get ok from sugeon who said up the morfine within 15 mins pain went it is a long story but it went from bad to worse any one who knows me knows i wont kick up a fuss but the way i was treated was disgusting and I will complain Big time love belx i have to end on a daft note or i will go made came up in red hives painful and itched like mad daughter said have you got any cooling gel -only bonjela

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Oh heck bel. You must be feeling so weak now. Take care of yourself please or the internal healing will be affected.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hellol Bel:

So sorry you have had to go through all this. I wish I could offer more for you - just hoping soon the pain will lessen and you will be more like your old self.

Love Jan

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Hmm - bonjela - I'd love to see you trying to smother yourself with that.

A hysterectomy takes it out of you whether you have complications or not. You spend a fair amount of time feeling that someone has rummaged in your drawers and not put everything back in the right place. Make sure to use a pillow or a cushion as a brace anytime you get up or cough - it can make a real difference (I've has a c section, a hysterectomy, and a tram flap, so I know about this stuff).

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Bel...

Wishing you a speedy recovery....:)

Do try to take it easy...Lots of love xx
YBK5CASIRL8PCA5RMTZ5CAKRMIR4CA86D81TCAMHAINNCAVU34R0CAQBTQOLCA59KRIKCAHGVIU9CANR0GIBCADXFVF3CASY.jpg

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
HI Bel

Sorry to hear that you have had such a rotten time in hospital,hope you will be back on your feet and feeling well again soon you take good care Marian xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks allback on my feet-- not quite but

had 2 days housebound driving me and i know bob barmy so this m orning - bob always asks - whats the plan today jim i said we will get a taxi to our local supermarket have a snack for lunch and then do the weekly shop --but you cant walk far or stand for for more than a few minutes -no but we have my trusty friend -mobility chair bob loved it all the surfaces were flat no bumps i felt better as well i know i should not of done it but it worked --our daughter phoned on mobil my waters have broke i am in hospital i know you cant come mum i will keep you informed i worked it out taxi from home - only flat surfaces in hospital we got there with no problems after being treated so badly by nursing staff in hospital i hope i am getting my posative head back on i wrote a letter of complaint yesterday and i know i should send it but i did not - love bel x

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Bel, sorry to read that you were treated badly whilst in hospital.

Please try to take it a little bit easy (I know you), as even though you were allowed home quickly, you have still had major surgery and need to recover.

our daughter phoned on mobil my waters have broke i am in hospital i know you cant come mum i will keep you informed i worked it out taxi from home - only flat surfaces in hospital we got there with no problems

Thinking of you, and all the family at this time. Please keep us updated, if you can, about your daughter.

Sending love n'hugs, as always.

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
HI Bel

Hope all goes well for your daughter,glad you are feeling abit better but do take things easy if you can take care Marian xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
letter of complaint why i have not sent it

sounds stupid --but although i was treated badly i hate the fling the nurses are going to get into trouble maybe ifi told the full story loose their jobs -plus i have new lap top and i cant sort out how to download my pics of the mess they have made re scaring my body which need to go with compaint line--i feel a bit of a coward - but i feel so weak its taking me all of my time to watch bob and organise him but i will follow it through thanks all so much for your care and support you are like a life line to me went in taxi plus my mobility scooter to see my and daughter tonight -still not in proper labour they will induce her tommorrow if nothing happens tonight - mum you look so ill you should not of come -how can i not be there - she already has a dad who cant speach the queens english -any way we turned it around both of them were laughing thanks and sending love bel x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Look after yourself bel. I`m really sorry your operation has left you in such a mess.
Love xx