What to do?????????

Sooe

Nov 10, 2008
Hi All
Well firstly just don't know what I am doing here! nearly a week since we lost MIL....still feel lost, sad, angry, etc etc etc
Still the funeral to organise and get through and still hubby and kids to help through it all. Still house and stuff to sort and all the paperwork and an absolute pile of legalities to wade through, still MIL's bills etc to be paid .......and a million and one things still to do.....
and what am I doing, sitting here feeling sorry for myself, not being able to actually do anything at all.....and wishing I had learnt more about TP etc instead of just frantic posts and replys......can't even find posts and replies I had.....didn't file anything, and have no idea really how the site works.

DAMN DAMN DAMN can someone please kick or pinch me hard, I need to move and think straight. We miss her so bad already she just should not have gone this way, should not have had to suffer this way after everything else in her life, we should have done more said more. Though I know in my heart we did absolutely everything we could for her and she knew she was so very loved.
I need a tea NOW, I am sinking fast into anger and tears and totally need to pull myself together. Thanks for letting me scream if not coherently just rambling on and on.
Sooe xxxx

Chrissyan

Aug 9, 2007
N E England
Oh Sooe, you are grieving and it's normal. I can't help you with legalities & paperwork but I can help you find your posts. Just click on your own user name & go into your profile. From there if you click on statistics it will give you options such as show all user posts or all threads started by...

Have your tea & take some time out for yourself.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Sooe..

Chrissyan is right..you are grieving and it takes time.

It's early days yet...please don't be so hard on yourself.

Enjoy a quiet cuppa and relive some happy memories...

And keep talking to us whenever you like...for as long as you like.

Time for a hug.........

grouphug.gif

love xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Sooe

Well firstly just don't know what I am doing here!

I know what you are doing here Sooe, you are talking to people who care and will listen. Talking Point is here for you just as long as you need it. You are only just beginning the journey of living your life with your loss and from your post it sounds like you need to talk! You mentioned something Sooe about regretting not using TP before as you would have liked to, so maybe you can think about turning that regret into something positive and using TP to benefit you in the best possible way now;) If you need to know anything about different parts of the site or how to do something, you only need to ask and we will help you.

Sending a big (((HUG)))

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Hi Sooe,

No words of comfort I'm afraid, just some virtual tea and sympathy, and lots of (((hugs))).

It's a completely horrible time for you and you need to scream and ramble as much as you can.

We are here for you

Vonny xxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa