Carers Campaign is hotting up, thank you!

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Hi folks

Well thanks to Myheadsinaspin, a better idea has emerged.
Some people may not want to post because of the vast differences in people with Alz/dem and everyone's varying needs, so:

Myheadsinaspin has suggested just giving a snapshot of your carer's life, what you're going through and what you would find helpful in your caring role. If in doubt have a look at the threads that other carers are posting and I am printing off.
I am doing each post on a separate page and will be sending them off to the Prime Minister.

Tomorrow morning I am going on Stephen Nolan radio show live, that's if all goes according to plan and they don't put me off or back, and I'll be talking about this and being a carer and also my column comes out in Northern Ireland about this tomorrow. Gosh I hope it's all worth the stress!

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Way to go Magic

Great news Magic,all the best for the Nolan show tomorrow will be listening in to it.I am sure it will be worth all the stress but in saying that please try and not get to stressed.Take care Marian x

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
Magic
Will you be able to post a link to your column? Moderatotrs is this allowed?
My access to care for mum has so far been very good, have CPN, SS and MHT all involved- I am a lucky one and I am so grateful for that- :D:D

Julie xx

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Listen to John Suchet talk to Stephen Nolan on that radio station show Link

Click on the AZ information

PS wishing you all the best for tomorrow Magic

Last edited: