giving up on bob

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks again letting off steam to you all that understand and are so kind and caring means the world to me gigi a phone call to pals good idea i just need to have a few days to think book worm and pat thanks thanks i dont feel so much like i am going mad now but so sorry you have had similar experiences as me i have chased what is wrong with bob for at least 15 years went down the lines of add as he is dyxlectic - wrong our gp said i think its dementia - saw a top guy paid private we could afford it then -he said sorry to say its not dementia --as if i wanted it to be dementia left it bob gets worse and worse my gp years later says i think its dementia so for 4 years they said ftd now its stress - so can bob now drive our car - without killing any one NO he could not concentrate for long enough to drive could he be left to make a fried egg sandwhich without burning the flat down no STRESS i dont think so love bel x

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Bel,

You are not giving up on Bob. What you have been through with your health and dealing with Bob I really admire you.......

Try and find some ME time you know you love spending time with the Grandchildren.

Great shame you do not live near me otherwise from your beautiful flower pictures you have shared, I would have loved you to have done Peter's for his funeral.

Sending you love
Christine xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
dear chris

i would of loved to peters flowers but so sad for you being silly what did he like foot ball cricket golf -was he irish etc what i am trying to say if there is a point you want to put flowers on grave i can advise love bel x

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Any ideas greatfully received

Dear Bel,

Well this will make you laugh. Peter was not a suit and tie man.
Weddings and funerals you know the sort.

Well Peter was a massive Country & Western Fan. Every two weeks, he spent a couple of hours choosing which shirt, belt, buckle and hat oh and the boots.

When the funeral Director asked my daughter for an outfit, well that is what he is going to wear. The Grandchildren are happy Peter is going to wear his C & W gear.

Apart from a massive tea drink (about 8 cups) before he left for work, we did think of a cup and saucer.

Having Abby (Grandaughter aged 12) sleep over and all evening wanted to talk about Peter and the Funeral. Sorting out wording for the headstone and she set it out on the computer and finished it by saying Love you Grandad see you soon and smilie faces.

Love to you and Bob
Christine xx