Magic Wedding

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Storm and others....

I've just bought a box of black bin bags, just in case. The one that I use occasionally on formal bag occasions is wearing a little thin now, and I am wondering if I'll get another wearing out of it. :eek:

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Hi Bruce, Where is your sense of occassion! you must wear a new bag but bring some spare ones just in case for when i do my dance of the seven veils.I am sure someone mentioned a snake can you please bring it along as Norman seems like the perfect snake charmer. Magic are snakes allowed in Ireland now?. STORM

TED

Sep 14, 2004
Middlesex
Hello
cant believe I missed this one...am i too late, hope I havent missed the cart
Daisy happy to get all dressed up and join in , I've bought her a new hat, but knowing the silly mooo she'll have eaten it !!

As for my own dress, well my fav costume was always the 6ft Sylvester the Cat one that I used to wear for Xmas parties, and was stopped by the police walking down the high street once. Fortunately they have a sense of humour and occasion round our way and gave me a lift there in their car. You should have seen the faces when I got out in a crowded bar !!

So. All I can say is (if it's not too late) have a wonderful time and we are all thinking of you, lots of luv and Mooo from Daisy too.

TEDX

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Storm

well I have been known to do a wicked Dance of the Seven Army Surplus Blankets, but they are a bit weighty to travel and if I put them in my rucksack I might get stopped. :eek:

I have seen a 4 ft green snake in the vicinity of one of my ponds... would that do?

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Blessings upon you both

;) Wishing you a super day on Friday, & much happiness in the future. You've certainly 'paid your dues' & your Mum (once more "herself" now) will be SO proud of you.

Never look back, you can't change anything there.

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Frog had a nasty shock this morning,one of the blue orfs was dead in th pool!!!
He doesn't feel under the circustances that he can attend the wedding.
However moneypig will attend in his place if that;s ok
Norman

Attachments

• moneypig.jpg
    moneypig.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 373

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
How is it possible that you looney lot kept me sane through my carer's years?

Storm, snakes are definitely not allowed in Ireland, Paddy said so.

Braveheart and Stormin Norman, you are both raving but I luv yas anyway.
(the little piggy made me titter)

Ted, good to hear from you and Daisy, would love you in the wedding photos in the cat suit!

Really, really wish you could all come, 2 more days till lift off.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Norman,

is Moneypig a Wemys pig by any chance?

If so you know you'll have to have a Securicor guard along as well. Still, I have black bags enough for all.

I've told Sid the Green Snake that we won't require his presence; he was sad, as he likes a skinful, but as he said, "fangs just ain't what they were".

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Bravie, it's just as well you told Hissing Sid not to come. He might have turned up wearing a pythong and made an asp of himself!

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
I've just been talking to my ten little piggies, now they know that Norms gorgeous long lashed beauty is going, they all want to come. Even the one that usually stays at home!! I've ironed my mini skirt and Andy has plumped for the plastics fetish like Brucie. Even made himself a little bow tie out of a sandwich bag! We think we may open a bottle early tomorrow night, in case we hit rough weather aboard the carpet. The horse has already boarded with the cart, said he wanted to get bedded down, was saving a space for Daisy......! Anyone any idea what time we lift off? Lotsaluv, She. XX

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Dear All, I think we should start our travels as soon as the cock crows because we have pigs cows and goodness knows what else to get on board. Shame about the snakes but fear not i shall still shake an shimie for all im worth.By the way anyone got a cockeral? STORM

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Iv'e found my split to the waist shirt and my medalion.
I also found my stick on hairy chest and my platform shoes.
I will be carrying a rolled up copy of the Sun and wearing a Sunflower,I hope I will be recognised.
Norman

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Norman

well I'm still not sure we'll be able to pick you out [fashions do come around you know so there may be quite a few in such gear].

Please make sure that Moneypig is with you, that should clinch it....

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Stormin Norman! What a laugh, I'd pay good money to see you in that outfit.

Is it just me or is the pig getting bigger?

Thanks for all the laughs, you're a great lot and yet again you're getting me through another toughish time. What would I do without TP (which I think may actually stand for Total Psychos!).

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
When the cock crows then Storm, well I'm game if you are! Already got things sorted for tonight and a celebratory meal tomorrow once our Magic is safely in Steves everlovin' arms!! Norm, cant wait to see the hairy chest! Sure we will recognise that smile no matter what you wear. See ya later!! Love She. XX :)

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Here's a joke to see you wed

Two brooms were hanging in the closet.

After a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride broom leaned over and said to the groom broom, "I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!!!"

"IMPOSSIBLE!!" said the groom broom. "WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!" :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abba