The Void

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hi Liz

Glad that you are recovering. Will keep my fingers crossed for you, but am sure that your Mum will be looking out for you.

Love

Mameeskye

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Liz,

Good to see you back, bruised but unbowed.

Fingers crossed for a good result on 23rd. I'm sure your mum is looking after you.:)

Love,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you Liz

Thank you for posting an update. I can only send best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.
Love xx

Lucille

Sep 10, 2005
My follow-up appointment is on the 23rd to see if the cancer has spread (fingers crossed) and I hope that Mum will be looking after me and sending me good results. I know that she'll be holding my hand in spirit.
Onwards and upwards!
Love Liz xx

Liz: How did it go? Hope your mum sent the results you and all of us wished for.

Go well.

LIZ50

Mar 23, 2008
Hampshire
Good and bad

Well, got my results yesterday and it was a mixed bag.
Good - they are confident that all the tumour has been removed and it hasn't spread to the lymph nodes.
Bad - it was a grade 3 cancer which is quite agressive and could return so I have an appointment to see the oncology doctor in January to discuss having chemotherapy as well as radiotherapy to give me a better chance of staying cancer free.
Anyway, until January it will be put to the back of my mind and I will enjoy Christmas with my family although it will be my first without Mum and I will be thinking of her.
May I also take this opportunity to wish all you lovely people on TP a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful and Happy New Year.
Love Liz xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Well not quite what you would have liked Liz but, as usual. you are sounding very positive.

May I wish you all the best for Christmas, and hope that everything works well for you in 2009. Sending love n'hugs

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Liz

Rather mixed news, but I hope all will be well with no recurrence.

Have a good day tomorrow.

Love,