Help crisis

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
hello,
Yes they were thank you. And this morning was better too once she took her tablet, she wasn’t telling dad to move out or that the house wasn’t his. She was instead asking who he was and saying how kind he was being. Big change from last few weeks.
She’s quickly getting much more confused now though, which is hard to watch. Quite a rapid deterioration since December really.
We await memory clinic referral now and hope she doesn’t get too distressed again.

Yes mum and I were doing ok for a long time and then in a few months she changed quite rapidly unfortunately, it does catch you by surprise when it comes. Hoping you get sorted :)

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
Thank you. It’s hard not to worry.
I’ve been realising today that my dad has never been a carer in any way. He was away most of the time when we were small. He never had his own parents to look after and he’s the baby of his family. No wonder he doesn’t have a clue.
I hope things become a little more settled for you. just remember you are never alone in this ... always peeps on the forum here to support & helpful advice, along with many understanding ears to listen to life’s twists & turns.
(((((((hugs))))))

PollyM

Dec 7, 2019
I hope things become a little more settled for you. just remember you are never alone in this ... always peeps on the forum here to support & helpful advice, along with many understanding ears to listen to life’s twists & turns.
(((((((hugs))))))
Thank you so much, it has made an incredible difference to find this!!!

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzieMK27