Another Anniversary....

Kikki21

Feb 27, 2016
East Midlands
So it would have been my dad’s birthday today - January is an odd time with plenty of reflective time thinking about what has transpired both with my dad & his side of the family & of course with my mum.
I had a very low day yesterday because this whole ordeal has taken its toll on me - things are not resolved still & they should be. My life feels as though it is on hold & I want to move on. This situation has taken the gloss off everything & definitely made me reevaluate my life!

Kikki21

Feb 27, 2016
East Midlands
It will get easier @Kikki21

I really hope so. The police have taken the whole business with the executor very seriously & as his main gripe has been resolved with the DWP & he knows the one other amount he needs to pay then why is he still holding onto my money?
He could release some of the money. It’s completely unreasonable now & from what has gone on in the past, is the money still there? He has transferred money to the rest of the beneficiaries now & my cousin R informed me that she had her money. He was again over the top in demanding that she both email him & send a letter about the money.
The police are coming to take a statement from me in half an hour. I just want this to be resolved so I can move on with my life!

Elle3

Jun 30, 2016
I really hope so. The police have taken the whole business with the executor very seriously & as his main gripe has been resolved with the DWP & he knows the one other amount he needs to pay then why is he still holding onto my money?
He could release some of the money. It’s completely unreasonable now & from what has gone on in the past, is the money still there? He has transferred money to the rest of the beneficiaries now & my cousin R informed me that she had her money. He was again over the top in demanding that she both email him & send a letter about the money.
The police are coming to take a statement from me in half an hour. I just want this to be resolved so I can move on with my life!

Hi Kikki, I have just been catching up with things on here and I was wondering how you were and if all the Estate had now been settled, but it sounds like it's still going on, I am so sorry to read that. I noticed your other thread had been shut down, which was such a shame, I had wondered if you were going to continue writing on here after that.

I hope the meeting with the Police went well and they can help you resolve the situation with the Executor, it seems like it's been going on for such a long time now.

I still keep popping on here, but not as often now. It would have been my dad's 83rd birthday last week, which was a sad day for me and I can't believe it's been over 10 months now since he passed. I miss him loads and I think about him very often.

Take care. x