norwich
upload_2020-1-9_22-16-7.jpeg
Mount Kilimanjaro 2020
Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society
103 %
£2,067.00
raised of £2,000 target
by 33 supporters
[URL='https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Elizabeth-Robertson19/donate?section=top&enrolledInSlugs=%5b%22grow_fr_donate_now_button%22%2c+%22grow_fr_donate_modal%22%2c+%22fundraisingonecheckout%22%5d&isHtml5=true']Donate

Create a team

Alzheimer's Society
We are united to create a world without dementia.

Charity Registration No. 296645

Story

So it’s amazing what you think is possible after a bottle of fizz and a swim in the delightfully warm moonlit seas of Porte de Polcenca with a dear friend you’ve known for over 30 years. And so this is how the challenge, which is both thrilling and terrifying in equal measures, came to be.

Kilimanjaro! Pip and I are attempting to climb to the top of the world in January 2020. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa

[/URL]

https://www.justgiving.com/Elizabeth-Robertson19?utm_source=Sharethis&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Elizabeth-Robertson19&utm_campaign=pfp-email&utm_term=dxp5DeW9N

The daughter

Jan 16, 2011
norwich
Story

So it’s amazing what you think is possible after a bottle of fizz and a swim in the delightfully warm moonlit seas of Porte de Polcenca with a dear friend you’ve known for over 30 years. And so this is how the challenge, which is both thrilling and terrifying in equal measures, came to be.

Kilimanjaro! Pip and I are attempting to climb to the top of the world in January 2020. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and the highest single free-standing mountain in the World. Whilst taking on this overwhelming challenge, I’m personally hoping to raise some money for a charity which is very close to my heart. My Mum died almost 18 months ago. She lived with Alzheimer’s for a number of years before she left us. I am raising money for the Alzheimer’s Society. Every penny raised will go to this charity as I am self funding my trip. I welcome any and every donation you feel able to make. I’m hoping to climb to the top of the world in memory of the person who was always and will always be top of my world.

Alzheimer’s Society is transforming the landscape of dementia forever.Until the day we find a cure, we will create a society where those affected by dementia are supported and accepted, able to live in their community without fear or prejudice.