New year resolusions ?

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
Maybe a bit early but someone posted this on FaceBook so I thought I'd share just for fun. I can manage the 3 cups of tea per day. Perhaps I have the wrong attitude, going to try the '10 reasons to be thankful"!!

upload_2019-12-17_12-0-49.jpeg

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
I also find the hour of exercise hard. It's so much easier in the summer when we can go walking. Does housework count as exercise? Not that I do much of that....

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
I am probably overdosing on the cups of tea but the others need working on.

What happened, 2 or 3 years ago I was slim and healthy. I could run and even climbed some mountains. I did, I climbed a mountain for my 60th birthday, not a huge one but a mountain all the same.

I have just worn myself out putting the Christmas tree up. I need a cup of tea.

Justmary

Jul 12, 2018
West Midlands
Oh how wonderful! I also have no problem with 3 cups of tea, but the 10 reasons to be thankful? Oh dear, they don't exactly spring to mind do they? But like you White Rose I will try.

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
I am probably overdosing on the cups of tea but the others need working on.

What happened, 2 or 3 years ago I was slim and healthy. I could run and even climbed some mountains. I did, I climbed a mountain for my 60th birthday, not a huge one but a mountain all the same.

I have just worn myself out putting the Christmas tree up. I need a cup of tea.
I used to cycle - did the Prudential round London a year and a half ago, probably couldn't cycle to the nearest shop now!