You’ve gotta laugh....sometimes

Janie M

Jun 12, 2018
Our son, who is brilliant with husband (PWD) and he’s bred his German Shepherd. Well, he can’t be there all of the time as he works so we’ve been helping with puppy sitting (6 of them ready to go in 2 weeks) Mow every day I have to explain to OH but most of the time he’s quite good humoured as he loves dogs.
This morning it was the usual “shall I have a shave, what am I wearing “ but the thought of going to see delightful pups keeps me going. Today as it’s been a bit windy, before we left he said I think I’ll put some gel on my hair ( not got much mind you!!) I said oh good idea! Only to go in bathroom afterwards and seen he’s put shaving gel on his hair! As he’s not got much hair it wasn’t plastered couldn’t say anything as it would have caused a performance! As we was walking up sons drive I was thinking, please don’t rain. Had images of froth on the top of his head! Some days!!!

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Oh dear! I bet you’ll miss those pups when they go... I hope they didn’t start licking OH’s hair or they’d be foaming at the mouth :eek:

Janie M

Jun 12, 2018
Oh dear! I bet you’ll miss those pups when they go... I hope they didn’t start licking OH’s hair or they’d be foaming at the mouth :eek:
Never thought of that @Bunpoots ! It's been a bit of a challenge out of his routine but a nice distraction it one way. Now I'm thinking of the pups foaming at the mouth, what might have been