Flowers from the Bank!

Donkeyshere

May 25, 2016
outside UK
Hmmm, so today I had a surprise postal delivery from a certain bank of some flowers following on from last weeks complaint - lovely as they are not entirely sure they cut much ice with me particularly after how "frozen" things have become! I've put them in a poisoned chalice!

Last edited:

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
Hmmm, so today I had a surprise postal delivery from a certain bank of some flowers following on from last weeks complaint - lovely as they are not entirely sure they cut much ice with me particularly after how "frozen" things have become! I've put them in a poisoned chalice!
I know how you feel. It would have been better to put the money they cost into your account. I recently had to deal with a replacement debit card being sent to an address so out of date it was ridiculous. But the bank phoned the day they got my letter of complaint and reversed the charges for a replacement card and listened to what I had to say.

Donkeyshere

May 25, 2016
outside UK
I know how you feel. It would have been better to put the money they cost into your account. I recently had to deal with a replacement debit card being sent to an address so out of date it was ridiculous. But the bank phoned the day they got my letter of complaint and reversed the charges for a replacement card and listened to what I had to say.

Well that's good they did that unfortunately we have no hope in getting them to unfreeze the MILs account so I think they can stick their flowers somewhere the sun does not shine!

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
Well that's good they did that unfortunately we have no hope in getting them to unfreeze the MILs account so I think they can stick their flowers somewhere the sun does not shine!
Something wrong when a bank thinks it is going to mollify a client through flowers. A healthy dose of humble service might have been the answer.