Knickers United!

Donkeyshere

May 25, 2016
outside UK
So the MIL had a fall last Sunday week and since then has unfortunately suddenly become incontinent. So I bought some Tena Lady Pants - however whilst she is using them, at night in her confusion she is also thinking she needs to stick her Tena Pads in. So I had to keep a smile to myself when I came in this morning to see a pile 10 high of pads all stuck together on top of her side cupboard in a pile like the Leaning Tower of Pisa! So to allow her to keep dignity I had to shove these down my trousers to dispose of them - don't ask but I then had to explain to the OH what the "ripping" sounds was all about as I put them in the bin! I hope I don't offend anyone and apologies in advance but there are some things that we have find funny in such a situation.

Lirene

Sep 15, 2019
Sounds hilarious it’s good to laugh. Take care and thanks for sharing xx

FuzzyDuck

Nov 6, 2019
So the MIL had a fall last Sunday week and since then has unfortunately suddenly become incontinent. So I bought some Tena Lady Pants - however whilst she is using them, at night in her confusion she is also thinking she needs to stick her Tena Pads in. So I had to keep a smile to myself when I came in this morning to see a pile 10 high of pads all stuck together on top of her side cupboard in a pile like the Leaning Tower of Pisa! So to allow her to keep dignity I had to shove these down my trousers to dispose of them - don't ask but I then had to explain to the OH what the "ripping" sounds was all about as I put them in the bin! I hope I don't offend anyone and apologies in advance but there are some things that we have find funny in such a situation.

Laughing is sometimes the only way and it’s good you try to lift things on an issue that drives us all nuts at some point.

My donation? I was throwing away houseplants that had been damaged in the move. I was taking advantage of sending my folks on a shopping trip to clear some **** from the house. Unfortunately they returned early, as I was binning these plants.

On seeing the car returning, I ran with the plants I was carrying and hid amongst the bins. What else would a 51 year old man do when he gets caught red-handed binning his mum’s beloved plants?

Once sure there was no way I could escape, I decided to face the music. As I walked up the drive, there was mum looking at what was left of her plants.

“They’re not coming in here. They’re dirty!” Spared the tongue lashing of the century. Cheers mum!

Donkeyshere

May 25, 2016
outside UK
Laughing is sometimes the only way and it’s good you try to lift things on an issue that drives us all nuts at some point.

My donation? I was throwing away houseplants that had been damaged in the move. I was taking advantage of sending my folks on a shopping trip to clear some **** from the house. Unfortunately they returned early, as I was binning these plants.

On seeing the car returning, I ran with the plants I was carrying and hid amongst the bins. What else would a 51 year old man do when he gets caught red-handed binning his mum’s beloved plants?

Once sure there was no way I could escape, I decided to face the music. As I walked up the drive, there was mum looking at what was left of her plants.

“They’re not coming in here. They’re dirty!” Spared the tongue lashing of the century. Cheers mum!

Donkeyshere

May 25, 2016
outside UK
Excellent post I can just imagine it and then the telling off does not even happen, I think that the PWD is not half as sneaky as us carers!