Mum has gone,

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
What a shock for you for your mother to die like that , Just so out of the blue .

I don't know exactly what happened, staff have tried to tell me but were distressed

I can imagine you not being able to take it all in, as nor could I Or the paramedics when it happen to my father , that they had to have a post Mortem on him to find out why he died .

So distressing for you to think of at the moment, but am wondering will doctor or you want to know what killed your mother, what course her death ?

Last edited:

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Thinking of you at this very difficult time. Your Mum is at peace now take care of yourself.

Love Linda x

jenny48

Sep 19, 2008
Dear Margaret

I was so sorry to read your news, I know it is a terrible shock, I hope you take care of yourself. Thinking and praying for you at this sad time.

Jenny

Laylabud

Sep 7, 2007
Kent
Dear Margaret

I am so sorry to hear of your sad news, my thoughts and love go to you and your family at this very sad time.
You must make sure you look after yourself after your recent stroke.
It must have been a terrible shock to lose your Mum like that but at least she is at peace now and reunited with your Dad.

I lost my Dad suddenly 11 years ago and it was terrible and it takes you a long time to come to terms with things, but now having to cope seeing my Mum's decline through this cruel illness and the suffering i know now that my Dad had the best exit in life because he did not suffer.

Sending you lots of hugs

Laylabud
XXX
hugs4.gif

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Dear Margaret,
Please accept my sympathies to you and your family. My father died totally unexpectedly last December and the shock of it still strikes me now and again, when I least expect it.

I am truly grateful that my father died quickly and didn't have a long lingering illness and in the circumstances, you will also come to that realization eventually.

Still it's so very hard and feels so unfair.

biggeo

Nov 17, 2008
Belfast N.Ireland
Thinking of you

Thinking of you at this sad time.My mum died sunday 9th it will take time to get over it.You take care and hold on to your memory of your mum. love xo

biggeo

Kayla

May 14, 2006
Kent
Dear Margaret,
I'm so sorry to hear of the sudden death of your mother. My Mum also died unexpectedly last year, after just recovering from a tummy bug. It is very hard to adjust to such a loss, but I felt that at least Mum didn't have to suffer for a long time.

It has taken me ages to really get over losing Mum so suddenly, but there is light at the end of the tunnel and looking back now, I'm remembering Mum more as she used to be in happier times.

Take care of yourself.

Please accept my condolences on your sad loss.

Kayla

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Dear Margaret

I am so sorry for your loss.
Ron and I send our deepest sympathy.
Take care of yourself.

Barb & Ron XXX

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Margaret,
your Mum and Dad will be together, taking care of each other and wanting you to take good care of yourself.
Your Memorie's of you Mum and Dad will see you through the times to come.
Thinking of you and yours xx

Attachments

• 3365977729a6832643980l[1].gif
    3365977729a6832643980l[1].gif
    23.3 KB · Views: 312

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Dear Margaret - what to say? Condolences of course ...... I incline to Jennifer's comments and similar sentiments expressed here (but too raw about my own 'little sparrow' to say anything helpful for you just now in the circumstances....:().

Please know I am thinking of you, love Karen, x

Lanie

Aug 31, 2008
Surrey
Dear Margaret

Sorry for you loss. But your Mum is now at peace with your Dad in a better place, where she'll no longer suffer.
Look after yourself at this difficult time.

Thinking of you

Lanie

Territa

Jan 10, 2008
Don't know what to say. I am truely sorry for your loss. I know it's for the best in this instance but the void that is left behind will be the hardest to bare, take care, my thoughts are with you and yours,

Terri

barbara h

Feb 15, 2008
county durham
Dear Margaret

So sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your mam.

Take care and try to take comfort in the knowledge that she didn't suffer for a long time and was taken quickly and without too much pain.

love
barbara h

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Margaret

So sorry to hear of your loss.

I lost both of my parents suddenly so know what a shock it can be.

Please take care of yourself

God Bless
Roseann

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Dear all

How fantastic you are all, I feel I have a whole group of friends. Yep she went very quickly, which is good. They are doing a post mortem. The staff at the care home are all upset, I have given them all cuddles, they did their very best for mum.

Will keep you informed. it will be tomorrow at the earliest that we know the cause of death, but I already know it in my heart. Asphyxia. She choked on her food. Nobody could have predicted it, mum was a "gobbler", she didn't do anything slowly, the staff will have had no time to handle her. My guess.

Will let you all know.

Love

Margaret

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Dear Margaret

So very sorry to hear of your Mum's passing.
She is at peace now and is spared the end stages of this terrible illness. Maybe this is something for which to be thankful.

The important thing is your health. You have done all you can for your Mum, now you have to look after yourself.

Please take care of yourself
love
Alfjess