Mother angry all the time and bothering all the time

manArgentina

Aug 10, 2019
Mendoza, Argentina
One big problem I have with my mother (she 59 old, had a stroke long time ago, she have cognitive issues) is that she is angry all the time, like to make problems out of nothing, likes to blame other people, and doesnt have a logical way to think.
Came today to visit her. First problem, as always, small thing, drinking tea and she making a big deal because i drink tea with the bag on the cup. Then, i lost my **** in a conversation.

Later on she asked me to fix a cable theres in the backyard, last week she asked the same, I needed to use a ladder and she didnt want it (why ? who knows... just because...) so i try to do it without it, I needed some rope or something to attach the cable, but she doesnt like to use rope because costs money, so of course the cable felt again, and just think about tell her today "i need to use the ladder" and she saying that is not necesary and etc, and why this, why that, me trying to fix something and she making things hard, just stress me, so when i saw she wasnt on the house and "run" to take out the ladder and fix the cable with plastic bags instead a rope.

Then she started to talk bad things about my sister who was on visit until last week, all the time talking bad things about everything, its just so stupid have to listen her talking stupid things.

In part the things went bad because I lost my **** too early, a nice day just became a bad day.

The house is a mess and always going to be, she have been wasting money in furniture that doesnt looks good instead repair important things in the house, she spends money in things i can do. She just love to make problems and then talk about the problems.

Any other deal with someone who is all the time making things hard ?

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan