Vickyo

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, I am a carer for my mum. She lives with my husband and i, as we knew she could no longer live on her own. Strokes has affected her vision and she has vascular dementia. I sometimes feel stressed and would like to be in touch with other carers who will know how I feel.

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Hi @Vickyo and welcome to DTP.

You will find lots of help and support from the members here. I’m sure between us we know all there is to know and we are happy to share our knowledge and understanding. We are more than happy to listen to your rants, we understand that there are many times we need to vent our feelings and where better to do so than on a forum that knows the despair and heartache that dementia causes.

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
Hi @Vickyo , welcome to DTP from me , you have come to the right place , lots of info and support here . I too look after mum who lives with us , it’s blinking hard going sometimes and other days a joy. Lots of people here understand and are in the same situation .

Vickyo

Aug 7, 2019

You will find lots of help and support from the members here. I’m sure between us we know all there is to know and we are happy to share our knowledge and understanding. We are more than happy to listen to your rants, we understand that there are many times we need to vent our feelings and where better to do so than on a forum that knows the despair and heartache that dementia causes.
Thankyou so much

Vickyo

Aug 7, 2019

Vickyo

Aug 7, 2019
Hi @Vickyo , welcome to DTP from me , you have come to the right place , lots of info and support here . I too look after mum who lives with us , it’s blinking hard going sometimes and other days a joy. Lots of people here understand and are in the same situation .
Thankyou so much, I'm grateful to be able to speak to someone going through the same as me

Vickyo

Aug 7, 2019
Thankyou so much