Refused Grant for walk in shower.

pevensey

Feb 14, 2012
South East Coast.
Progress even if not entirely satisfactory.

Send us a photo when the job is done.
Oh my gosh, I cant believe it, all the hassle and stress about the walk in shower and eventually getting 50% grant. They came to finalise it all on Friday said what they would be doing and that they would pay half and now OH wants to cancel it, he says there a couple of cowboys just out to make money and hes not letting them have his money !!!!!! I've not tang them yet but hes asking every half hour if I have. Nightmare

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
he says there a couple of cowboys just out to make money and hes not letting them have his money !!!!!! I've not tang them yet but hes asking every half hour if I have. Nightmare

How much cognition does he have, can he see amount of any expense?

Would he believe - LA made a mistake, they got your age wrong (or anything else you can think of), it's all going to be free, we've hit the jackpot?

pevensey

Feb 14, 2012
South East Coast.
How much cognition does he have, can he see amount of any expense?

Would he believe - LA made a mistake, they got your age wrong (or anything else you can think of), it's all going to be free, we've hit the jackpot?
He says hes not discussing it and it's me that really wants the shower and I've been going on about it . Of course I told him I'm perfectly happy with bathroom as it is because I dont have a mobility problem and I was only pushing it for HIM. But hes not listening.