My Petition Got Approved!!!! Please Please Sign

michaelhamilton

Nov 24, 2008
Kelso, Scottish Borders
FTD Support Forum

Dear DianeB,
I have posted the URL of the petition on the FTD Support Forum of which I am a member and my fellow UK members are already signing the petition and passing it on to friends.
Well done for getting this petition up and running!
Best wishes,
Michael.

nikky

Dec 5, 2008
canada
re petition

hi i have signed the petition, it is about time something was done. I was a dementia carer for 10 years before caring for my mother in law and have been astounded that there has been little improvement in 'hospitals' in that time.:mad:

Nicky

debrina

Sep 11, 2008
Birmingham
Hi, this is my very first posting

Well done to you for this petition. I care for my mother who has vascular dementia for the past 7 or 8 years. Four times she has been admitted to a general hospital during this time and NOT ONE PERSON understood what her needs were. She was found once wandering around the hospital car park, the sister in charge of the ward said 'it wasn't her duty to keep an eye on her all the time' !!!!!!!!!!!!
Great work,
debrina

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
Nearly at 500 Signatures- well done Diane !!

493 signatures at the last count- let's see if we can get 500 for Christmas- Well done Diane!!!!!!!!!!

Julie xx

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
Many many thanks for all that is signing. Just to let you know we are standing on 499 signatures, fingers crossed we hit 500 for Christmas day!!!! :D:D:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian.Hogan