nearly time to say goodbye

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
Hi Norms...

What can I say... lovely slide show! Always a smile!

I am so scared of tomorrow... the unknown and this fear of losing all conection with the world while still being here.. if that makes sense?

Everybody I hear about with dementia at the final stages... they are lost in their own time and space. So, I have a question, do you know, are you aware?

Hope you don't mind me asking, but I don't know who else would be better to answer.

lis66

Aug 7, 2015
Hi Norrms what a happy happy slideshow your song says it all thank you for sharing it xxx

MrsDoyle

Mar 28, 2019
East Mids
What a fantastic song choice and something to live by. Your slideshow is purely wonderful Norrms, what a super family by the looks it it

Ohso

Jan 4, 2018
Norms, l am relatively new to the site so have read a few of your messages and have avoided this message till now, and having googled you, Sir l am in awe.x

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
Big man, big heart, and a colossus in the world of Dementia care, for which so many pay you tribute Norrms. As for your poetry, I have I think, now amassed almost all of yours and use them for comfort and education regarding this horrible and cruel disease. Thank you from a caregiver fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JL513