I'm stuck and feel awful saying that

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
I dont know how common this is, but mum used to do this too.

She also thought that the people on TV used to talk to her back

Weihua

Apr 12, 2019
I don't see this in my husband, but he does acting like he was doing some work or ready to go to work, you can see his mind in somewhere else,occasionally he will offer to cut the grass or offer some help.

PJD

Apr 4, 2019
Her conversations with the room continue often late into the night and if she wakes up they start again. Animated discussions with laughter and pauses for replies which are heard by her. I`m told what the "Ladies" said, We went away for a few days for the funeral of her sole surviving brother but she only briefly understood and mourned each time as first time. Tried to visit my sister and her sister in law but she created a scene telling me I could get lost and she was leaving, so much so that we had to abort the visits whereupon she was ok. Now her clothes are dirty, visibly so, but she insists they are fine and will not change. Couldn`t possibly go out in the state they are in, it`s obvious her underwear is dirty. Hopeful she will get a care assessment soon, help is needed or her physical health will suffer.