How Does Love Turn Into Hate/Dislike So Fast

yorkie46

Jan 28, 2014
Southampton
Thanks Lawson58.
I have tried various antidepressant medication, all have had the same horrible side effects which i.find extremely difficult to cope with. I certainly found sertreline which I took for a week really disagree with me and set me back months. I have considered talking to the GP at the end of the month about maybe trying something again if I can find sufficient time when I don't have commitments in case I struggle with the side effects again. I really wasn't prepared for the way I felt last time when I was convinced to try to persevere. It really was a difficult and miserable time. One of the most difficult things to cope with for me is lack of sleep, I've tried antidepressant medication which they say helps with sleep but just kept me awake all night! I need to sleep otherwise I find it difficult to cope during the day especially if I need to drive. I don't feel I'm suffering as badly as I was but I still have bad days. I'm now just looking forward to getting away for a few days. I'm going to be staying with my sister and will be well looked after. It will also be good to see my family including my 94 year old mum. She has advanced dementia and is in a care home, she won't know me but I need to see her, never know when it will be the last time.