what a day

rachel1975

Oct 7, 2008
kent
well its been a horrible day mum got rushed into hospital today with bad breathing problems,got seen buy the doctor at 10 o clock tonight and things are not looking good i feel so sorry for her i wish i could swap bodys with her,she was all confused bless her all she was saying was just let me die,i feel like im looseing it at the moment, its so hard hearing her say that.im hopeing and preying she will pick up soon.in need of a hug rachel xxxxxxx

mica123

Apr 30, 2008
england
Hi rachel
I had this secenario a few months back with mum,got a call she was being admitted to hospital,dropped work and went straight over.sat there for hours on end.got sent home by the hospital as the doctor was running late.went home and worried myself to death all night.went back themorning after to find her as chirrpy as a chimp.has copd but the staff were wonderful.Don't worry hun,theres always someone there

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Rachel

Here's a big hug (((((((hug))))))). I am sorry about your mum being unwell and hope that now she's being seen by the medics that she will begin to make a recovery.

You must be exhausted and I hope you get a decent nights sleep.

Love and best wishes

rachel1975

Oct 7, 2008
kent
update on mum

hi there went over to see mum today she has picked up slightly think she will have to go on oxygen now,awww she broke her heart when we got there she was so happy to see me and my dad.not sure how long they keeping mum in though but shes in the best place.feeling a little better today just drained with all the traveling to and from the hospital 20 miles each way hopefully she will be home soon.take care loves and hugs rachel xxxxx:)

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Rachel

I am so glad that you are feeling just a bit better today.
all the traveling to and from the hospital 20 miles each way

This is a heck of a lot of travelling and it's no wonder you are exhausted. I hope you will get a chance to catch up on some rest but I appreciate how difficult this can be.

Pleased that mum seems to have perked up a bit.

Love and best wishes

Lanie

Aug 31, 2008
Surrey
Nice to hear your Mum has improved slightly and was pleased to see you, hopefully she'll be home with you soon.

Take care.

Lanie