final stage

tuffydawn

Mar 30, 2015
following my oh neurogoly appt re parkinson and dementia i have been told he' s now in he final stages and a life expectancy of a year I knew he has declined but still the brutally of this disease has hit me again that it will be time to say goodbye soon

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so sorry to hear this @tuffydawn .

Sometimes it might be better not having a time scale so you can make the most of what each day offers without thinking of it as a countdown.

Jean1234

Mar 19, 2015
following my oh neurogoly appt re parkinson and dementia i have been told he' s now in he final stages and a life expectancy of a year I knew he has declined but still the brutally of this disease has hit me again that it will be time to say goodbye soon
So sorry to hear your news. We all know that it will end this way but it must be very hard and upsetting to be given a time scale. Try to be strong and make the most of the time you have together. Sending big hugs.

Lady M

Sep 15, 2018
Essex
Oh my goodness!
I send heartfelt thoughts and prayers for your love and support to grant you both special times and lasting memories!
I am so frightened as there but for the grace etc etc.!

Unhappy15

Feb 7, 2015
Dear Tuffydawn,
I am so sorry about your news.
As with everyone else, I am thinking of you and wishing you all the strength and love to get through this difficult time.
Much love
Kathy x

charlie10

Dec 20, 2018
so sorry to hear your news....however prepared you are, it always hits hard. Take care of yourself