Constant threats driving me insane

uktoday

Jan 2, 2013
The constant low level threats. Constant flitting between nice and aggressive. Constant threats of fists. Constant repetition. It's driving me insane. Care homes won't have him because of the aggression. On various medication to calm him but it's not worked in the last few days. Any ideas welcome!!

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
The constant low level threats. Constant flitting between nice and aggressive. Constant threats of fists. Constant repetition. It's driving me insane. Care homes won't have him because of the aggression. On various medication to calm him but it's not worked in the last few days. Any ideas welcome!!

Hi @uktoday Sorry no suggestions but I am sure that you do not have to put up with the threat of violence. That is really too much to have to cope with.

I am sure that somebody else will read your post soon and hopefully have some useful suggestions for you. Do keep posting and I hope you have as pleasant a day as is possible.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
No answers really, except to talk to gp about the medication and also find a room/space that is all yours, where you can go for a break. I had two such places, an outbuilding in my garden and my bedroom with a lock just so mum could not follow me around and continually bombard me with chatter.

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
No. You do not tolerate this. What do SS, GP say? Who is helping you? This is getting to be a safeguarding issue - keeping YOU safe. Please say more when you can. Gxx

uktoday

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks for all these messages.

We have docs coming next week now for an assessment.

I feel that it may be time for dad to be sectioned as we are at wits end. Behaviour has calmed but personal care is at crisis now. Have tried everything. Literally everything.

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for all these messages.

We have docs coming next week now for an assessment.

I feel that it may be time for dad to be sectioned as we are at wits end. Behaviour has calmed but personal care is at crisis now. Have tried everything. Literally everything.
Understood. Yes, this does seem to be time for permanent care. I do hope docs see this. You have been through, are going through terrible time. I am so sorry. You know how much we understand on here. all sympathy. Gxx

Flavius

Jan 19, 2018

Bod

Aug 30, 2013

When he gets aggressive, phone Police 999 DON'T hesitate!
Any official reports, will help, to show the true situation.

Bod

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfisch