A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Our fifth anniversary. It seems like yesterday.
Dhirens portrait.jpg

Our granddaughter painted this for her GCSE `O` Level.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Sylvia what a lovely painting.

The time has disappeared. Thinking of you and Dhiren today. x

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
A very talented grandaughter and beautiful painting with so many family memories especially today. Well done on your steps and you really seem to be very proactive with trying new ways of keeping active

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Another anniversary already. It doesn’t seem like five years have passed Sylvia. What a lovely picture. So precious to you I’m sure. x

Last edited:

AliceA

May 27, 2016
Take care of yourself, these days make us more fragile. Your granddaughter captured a depth in the eyes. You must treasure if greatly. All blessings to you. Alice x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’m sorry you’re feeling so fragile Sylvia. It’s understandable though. Thinking of you.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks Izzy. I`ll be fine.

I expected to be fine today but something hit me unexpectedly and I can only put it down to the date.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks @jugglingmum.

A new day. A full day. Hopefully an uplifting day.

My new Fit for Life class this morning. Lip reading this afternoon. My grandson coming for dinner this evening.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Painting is lovely Sylvia, and doubly precious. I hope your bracelet arrives soon, and I hope you have a brighter day today. Well done on the Fit for Life class. I haven't been getting in as many long walks as I should, so have bought a Swing Stepper, which is compact enough that it just sits beside the kitchen table. I can jump on and off several times a day, and do five or six minutes. Every little helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.