Is this 'pat on the back' time?

dancer12

Jan 9, 2017
Mississauga
As some of you may know I spent part of last year faffing about trying to raise the profile of dementia and carers - was on BBC Breakfast, went to our County Council etc.

I have today succeeded in being accepted to write a bi monthly diary for a local magazine with an online presence of 850,000 readers. The editor liked my style of writing which combines serious with some humour and we have worked out a format which will include support contacts etc etc.

Hopefully this will help someone, somewhere.

My first article goes, hopefully, out in March with the tentative title of
"Me, Him & Dementia - a journey together"

wish me luck !!
Hi maryjoan:

Job Well Done & Best Of Luck.

Janius85

Jan 15, 2019
As some of you may know I spent part of last year faffing about trying to raise the profile of dementia and carers - was on BBC Breakfast, went to our County Council etc.

I have today succeeded in being accepted to write a bi monthly diary for a local magazine with an online presence of 850,000 readers. The editor liked my style of writing which combines serious with some humour and we have worked out a format which will include support contacts etc etc.

Hopefully this will help someone, somewhere.

My first article goes, hopefully, out in March with the tentative title of
"Me, Him & Dementia - a journey together"

wish me luck !!
The very best of luck, my mum is a sufferer of this disease well both Alzheimer's and vascular dementia so i wish you all the very best my friend.

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
They won't be paying but he offered to place an advert in every issue my 'diary' is in, advertising my genealogy business - which has practically folded altogether and I need to get going again........
This is just so so good, many many congratulations sweetheart, HUGE pat on back! with love Geraldinex