update on my dad

kirst

Jul 9, 2007
east riding
me and my mum went to see my dad again tonight they have got a feeding tube through his nose now and he looks alot better then last night and alot more cheery

kirst

Jul 9, 2007
east riding
my mum went to see my dad today the nurses said he tooking his feeding tube out at 3am this morning they are going to try put it back in tomorrow do you think i am in my right to ask them for another swallow test it had been nearly a week since the first just to see if he can swallow and it was maybe the infection stopping him i personally think 1 last test then that way we know 100 percent they are doing the right thing with the peg

kirst

Jul 9, 2007
east riding
been to hospital today to see my dad with him pulling the feeding tube out i think there is hope yet and he trying to tell us something they was going to try put it back in today but when we asked the nurse how things where going he said they had gave him some gel like drink and some food purified and they was going to try him again with it for tea tonight and if it all goes well they will take him of the fluid drip and then contact social services about going back to the home:)