Now the dog has become incontinent as well.

fortune

Sep 12, 2014
I just feel like giving up. My life is largely dealing with xxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:

try again

Jun 21, 2018
My cat with toileting issues was put to sleep today with a liver tumour. I'd be happy to get the mop and bucket out!

Regards the dog might it be a UTI?

Jale

Jul 9, 2018
Hi fortune, how old is your dog? is the incontinence age related or perhaps due to something else. One of my previous dogs was incontinent at quite a young age and she was put onto propalin drops by the vet and they kept it under control. Sending hugs it always seems one thing after another doesn't it.
Witts - hope your kitty is feeling better
Try again - sending hugs for you, sorry for your loss

theunknown

Apr 17, 2015
So sorry for those who are losing or have lost pets. It's been confirmed today that my dog has lymphoma. Anybody losing an animal will know that despite all the trauma we go through it doesn't make it any easier to lose your furry friend.

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
I have always felt sorry for people who do not have a bond with animals. I feel there is a facet of life they are missing out on.

Oddly enough, when I have lost a pet, and I lost 2 cats in the last 3 years, I weep and wail most uncontrollably. I think I've been giving myself permission to mourn for more than just the loss of a beloved pet. Certainly in the loss of my avatar, Loki, I was incredibly distraught. I think I was also mourning the loss of my mother, who was still alive at that point.