Can I ... Should I?

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Sam, I had been going to say that I hoped mum had been more comfortable with the cooler weather and then realised it would probably mean the application of several layers of clothing +/- a winter-weight duvet!

I had threatened to make a stink about the reluctance to set up syringe-driver for Mum but once it was over I really didn't want to re-visit the situation.

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
If on a proppa mobile phone like a cider fruit one.....

Tap (or maybe double tap picture, or maybe hold finger firm on picture) a square with an arrow going up out the top comes up and you can decide to save pic, or email it or.... can’t remember....

I chose save picture :)

Have a go. Give you something to do :D

I will try to find this post when I’m less tired, or my brain stops hurting ... or I’ll come up & give you my phone & you can do it

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
Actually, seriously, I think we keep going while we have to and when the battle is won...we relax and can let ourselves sleep. I’m really fighting falling asleep in Martin’s room now. He is having tea and I can hear him chatting.

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Hi @Amethyst59

I think I’m now more tired than I was before the sitter, very strange. I’ll try out the fairy dust in a few hours, I’m sure it will do the trick :D

I would imagine you are more tired because it’s less total responsibility now you have a sitter, and the carers during the day.

Keeping you in my thoughts. Ring anytime if you need to xxxx

rosy18

Jul 23, 2016
Blackpool
Thinking of you Sam, your Mum, big brother and pooch.Hope the afternoon was a peaceful one for your Mum.
More warm ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) and lots of love xxxx