My husband is wandering

Jul 23, 2018
My husband has been up 3 times tonight wandering about and it’s only a quarter past one!

Batsue

Nov 4, 2014
Scotland
Welcome to Talking Point @1951 , my mum started doing this but the GP increased her dose of respiridone to 0.5 mg which seems to have worked.

Keep posting you will find lots of help and support here.

malomm

Mar 23, 2014
Campania Region, Italy
Welcome from me too. It's pretty wearing isn't it. Mrs M's nightime wandering still goes on,but under control with an evening dose of memantine. I leave a cold drink available in an unbreakable beaker, with a biscuit, and let her get on with it.
keep smiling,
malomm

Jul 23, 2018
Thank you all!
Husband is currently not on any medication. Was on Rivistamine patches but they seemed to make him worse. Apparently they are particularly good at dealing with hallucinations and the did help with this. Of course now he’s off these he’s been popping out into the garden today to check on the 12 people who are out there! Apparently he may be sensitive to medication so if this proves to be the case I’m not sure where we go from here. Anyway we have an appointment with the Consultant in a fortnight who has presumably rceived the results of a brain scan B had recently. See what he says about medication!

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan