Just lost my soulmate to pneumonia

Blondee

May 12, 2018
I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine how you must feel just now. Please know that you will get so much support here so please keep posting xx

Elle3

Jun 30, 2016
So very sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you and hope you get the support you need. Big hugs. Elle x

yak55

Jun 15, 2015
My mom has dementia my husband helped me through it, but he has recently died of aspiration pneumonia
due to radioi therapy he had 10 years ago for tongue cancer, i am devastated i don't know what to do
i feel so lonely now and frightened of having to deal with mom alone, don't know if i can get through this
awful time, it was sudden all happened in a couple of weeks.
Oh I am so sorry, I really am. I will be thinking of you x

father ted

Aug 16, 2010
London
So sad to read your news.
I hope you have support around you, someone to give you a hug and to listen to whatever you need to say.
I sincerely hope you do but if friends and supporters are few or too far away please post here. Someone is always listening.
Thinking of you. X

Prudence9

Oct 8, 2016
So very, very sorry Trapisha, what a dreadful time for you.
I hope you have some support around you to help you through this.
Will hold you in my thoughts too.
All my love xxx

Trapisha

Nov 28, 2017
So sad to read your news.
I hope you have support around you, someone to give you a hug and to listen to whatever you need to say.
I sincerely hope you do but if friends and supporters are few or too far away please post here. Someone is always listening.
Thinking of you. X

Thank you xx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
How devastating for you @Trapisha, especially when it is sudden, unexpected. The shock hits hard, it feels unreal.

My deepest sympathy to you. Keep writing, It can help to let it out and no better place than here on TP where so many do understand.

Loo xx

Trapisha

Nov 28, 2017
How devastating for you @Trapisha, especially when it is sudden, unexpected. The shock hits hard, it feels unreal.

My deepest sympathy to you. Keep writing, It can help to let it out and no better place than here on TP where so many do understand.

Loo xx

Thank you xxx