A new moderator on the Talking Point team

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that we have a new moderator on the Talking Point team. :)

@Shedrech who many of you will know has been a volunteer host on Talking Point for some time, has now moved roles to become a volunteer moderator. Please join me in congratulating Shedrech!

What do the Talking Point volunteers do?

Hosts help us to welcome new members to Talking Point, point people toward helpful information and also help the Moderators and Staff team in flagging issues and helping us support people who are having a difficult time.

Moderators help to keep the community running smoothly by dealing with reports and issues, removing spam and offering helpful information to members.

We couldn't run Talking Point without our Volunteer Hosts and Volunteer Moderators.

They help to ensuring that Talking Point is a welcoming and supportive environment for people with dementia and their carers. Not only do they provide support and guidance to members, but they also help to protect the community and keep it a safe place for everyone.

You can read more about both the Moderator and Host roles here.

Thanks,

Serena

Last edited:

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
That's great news @Shedrech if I post on a topic and you post after me I always read yours and think...oh yes that is what I should have written put a much better way with compassion helpful advice and sensibility.