A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks Folks.

I`m feeling a bit of a fraud because I feel so well. No wheezing and just a bit of a cough. I`m still taking steroids though so it remains to be seen whether or not I really am OK or the steroids are doing their work.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I had my Brain Study assessment today.

I`m sure I was OK except for having to remember 10 words. I could only remember 5. I wasn`t surprised but I would have preferred to have remembered the 10.

Good news for my grandson. He gained a distinction in his foundation drama course.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Wow. That's fantastic news about your grandson! Hopefully that will mean he gets into a degree course - I think you said that was the plan.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks Amethyst and Helen.

It will be tight. 7/25 got distinctions and there may be 3 places offered out of 20. My maths isn`t good enough for that.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
My congratulations also to your grandson Sylvia, and wishing him good luck concerning the degree course.

10 words to remember.... that's a lot. Depending on the time before having to recall them.
Loo xx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Congratulations to your grandson, Sylvia. I wouldn't worry too much about not remembering all ten words. Especially when you were possibly feeling a little under pressure to remember them. Nothing like a bit of pressure to wipe things from my memory, ivI' found!!

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`ve a GP appointment this morning for the persistent cough and wheezing which will not go away.

I`ve had all the scans, a lung function test , steroids and sprays and am still coughing and wheezing . This has been going on since January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnieSmith